GM (m/f/d) Production
Our client, the German OKE Group, develops and produces sophisticated plastic components, especially for the automotive, electronics and furniture industries. Their core competencies are extrusion, injection molding, pultrusion, CNC machining, stamping and forming technologies, special machine construction and toolmaking. The company has 15 subsidiaries worldwide with 1,900 employees. For their brandnew production site for furniture components we are currently hiring a
GM (m/f/d) Production
based in Đà Nẵng / Vietnam
- As “Employee No. 1” you will ramp up the production at the new site with all related functions: Production, Finance, HR, Purchasing, Logistics, Quality, Maintenance, IT.
- In the first step you will ensure the technical operational readiness of the entire machinery, equipment fleet and the complete facility.
- You will set up smooth operational processes and, together with HR, hire your further technical team. Your target for 2022 is 30 people and appr. 40bn VND turnover, with further growth potential for the following years.
- In the second step you will optimize processes, enhance efficiency in resource usage and drive innovations in automation.
- As ERP-Key User you will lead the production via an ERP-supported production control, set up KPIs and make use of operational data.
- Overall, you will manage the company’s compliance, its quality guidelines (ISO 9001) and legal and regulatory requirements.
- After the Go Live you will manage and develop a team of 8 direct reports. Together you will grow the business and bring the company to a success story in SouthEast Asia.
- A university degree in technical business administration, industrial engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing, as well as at least 5 years of managing a production site with all administrative functions and own P&L.
- Experience with our manufacturing technologies (extrusion, injection molding), lean methodology (e.g. MESA, Shopfloor Management) and ERP systems (e.g. SAP, proALPHa).
- Experience of successful collaboration in a global corporate network and strong communication skills towards different stakeholders.
- Native level of Vietnamese and strong command in English; German is a plus.
- A self-starting, pragmatic attitude, strong negotiation skills paired with a participatory and empowering leadership style, and a great desire to add value to our people and our organization.
What expects you at OKE Vietnam?
- OKE´s first principle: “We like people”; e.g. company food truck, shuttle service, internal and external training and the opportunity to work in a growing global environment with creative freedom.
- Established structures for all locations within the OKE Group to create trustful and modern cooperation worldwide.
- Training and onboarding in China and/or Germany during summer 2021.
- And: A real possibility to shape and create a new manufacturing site from the beginning.
If you feel intrigued by this opportunity, please apply via our application system in only 2 minutes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Katharina Goertz or Robert Bowen at + 49 30 40 50 416 – 20 or + 49 30 40 50 416 – 12.
Please note: The location of the new factory is Lot NM-04.1, Tam Thang 2, Industrial Zone, Tam Thang Commune, Tam Ky City, Quang Nam Province. A shuttle shuttle service from Đà Nẵng city is planned.