SAP consultant SCM
Winnenden, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Kärcher is the world's leading supplier of cleaning technology and stands for quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success not least to our employees. As a family-owned company with mature corporate structures, we aim to differentiate with outstanding career prospects and a trusting relationship. Interesting challenges and open knowledge transfer offer a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people! For our headquarter offices in Germany, Winnenden near Stuttgart, we are looking for a SAP Inhouse Consultant - Supply Chain Planning to support the global Kärcher IT.
- You will be involved in the introduction of Kinaxis RapidResponse from the very beginning and will design the future processes together with our experts in the department and actively implement them in the planning tool.
- You will support us in the continuous expansion of our supply chain processes and roll them out in our international companies.
- You advise our national and international locations on the topics of supply chain planning and demand/supply management.
- In cooperation with the specialist departments, you will analyse and optimise the processes and take over the technical implementation in our planning systems.
- You coordinate and interact with external consultants who support you in the technical implementation of the solutions.
- You ensure the smooth operation of the supply chain processes.
- You will also contribute your creative energy and know-how in the course of the planned SAP S4 implementation.
- A motivating working atmosphere with a lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility in modern workspaces.
- Individual working time arrangements (e.g. flexible flexitime and home office options).
- Collaborative work in an innovative and agile team using Google Workspace and other tools.
- Up to 32 days holiday.
- Varied sports activities - from yoga to Zumba to outdoor training.
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. at the Mystery Lunch).
- GROW@KÄRCHER: In our innovative programme, employees from different departments and functions worldwide have the opportunity to actively advance their careers.
Your qualification profile:
- A university degree (industrial engineering, business informatics, business administration, supply chain management, or similar).
- Interest and passion for supply chain processes in a manufacturing company.
- Professional experience as a consultant in supply chain management and/or supply chain planning is desirable.
- Process and system knowledge of the SAP APO DP, SNP or PPDS modules (preferably R3) or other APS tools is an advantage.
- Experience with Kinaxis RapidResponse is a big plus.
- Business fluent German and advanced English skills.
- Strong "hands-on" mentality and affinity for technical design and implementation of IT solutions.
- Analytical skills coupled with a passion for new technologies and trends as well as strategic thinking and action.
- You do not yet meet all the qualification requirements? No problem! We still look forward to receiving your application.