Senior HR Consultant (m/f/d) Executive Search & Assessment - Romania
Romania, București, Bucharestinterpool Personal GmbH
interpool is a personnel and management consultancy with locations in Berlin, Mexico City, Bucharest and soon Vietnam and stands for innovation, interculturality and diversity. We fill key positions in Germany and abroad, carry out potential analyses and assessment centres and develop interview skills. Our unique selling point is our approach of "agile personnel selection".
As a 100% subsidiary of the Alfred Kärcher Group, the Stuttgart world market leader for cleaning technology, we combine the best of two worlds: a start-up mentality and the stability of a large company.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building our newly founded Romanian entity and assuming end-to-end responsibility for our Executive Search and Agile Diagnostics businesses local and international.
- Driving profitable growth through sustainable sales and ‘top notch’ delivery.
- Partnering with our clients and delivering headhunting mandates and diagnostics services from sales to invoice.
- End2End-Recruiting local and international: You conduct order clarification talks, develop sourcing strategies and attractive job advertisements, conduct competence-based, suitability-diagnostic interviews. In addition, you ensure a smooth process in the further selection steps and ensure a unique candidate experience.
- Delivering and further improving our diagnostics, training and HR consulting services, i.e. talent management and brokerage, organisational development, learning.
- Become a process owner : Depending on your interests and inclinations, you can get involved in other topics such as projects, digitization / new technologies & tools, sustainability management, personnel marketing, process optimization.
- You have graduated from university in business, psychology or a comparable field.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a consultant and in a progressive HR environment.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial track record are a plus.
- Very strong command in English. German, Italian or French are a plus.
- Exposure to international full-life cycle recruitment processes.
With interpool you will find:
- A great & friendly team, passionate about what we do, which is highly professional while emphasising employee engagement at the same time. We have values and live them. We strive to collaborate as humans and come closer with each other, our customers and our candidates. Despite all our professionalism, we attach great importance to a relaxed and positive working atmosphere as well as to "human" interaction with each other, with our customers and candidates.
- Great entrepreneurial autonomy, a dynamic start-up whose success you determine, and experts from our locations worldwide to help, support, enable and develop you. You can be successful by assuming responsibility and bringing in your own ideas if you execute well.
- Our own agile diagnostics approach, which proves evidence of our thought leadership in the domain, and which we continuously want to co-develop with you.
- Individual and team development, international travel, professional networking and flex time.
- “We hire for attitude and train for skills.” You don't have everything you need with you yet, but find us exciting and can identify with our values? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you identify with these tasks and responsibilities, we look forward to receiving your application via our recruiting platform. For any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with Amalia Dobre at +40 747.074.774.