Basler is a hidden champion in the field of Machine Vision. Basler gives machines the ability to see,
revolutionising robotics, medicine technology and factory automation.
The company is situated in Hamburg (Ahrensburg) and well-known for
regularly receiving outstanding results in employee satisfaction...
...let us tell you why:
- people first. hierarchy last. period.
- a true culture of openness and sincerity, welcoming different views and cherishing the exchange of ideas.
- a socially and financially very supportive environment allowing you to put your ideas into practice.
- a family business, with a long-term-view, driven by tech enthusiasts, truly caring for people, responsibly.
- a transparent salary structure, good wage and 30 days of paid leave.
- life goes the way it goes: from childcare to counselling, it all belongs there.
- you create the architecture for Basler’s web-services along the digital customer journey.
carefully listen to customers and colleagues to translate their wishes
into technologies, systems applications and development tools.
- you create MVPs, focusing on a product’s essentials, before advancing them to the final stage.
- you supervise the agile product development process, ensuring that the product’s requirements are met.
- you take your colleagues onboard (e.g. Product Owners or Developers). they need you and you need them.