Finance & Tax Specialist (m/f/d)
Our client, the German OKE Group, develops and produces sophisticated plastic components, especially for the automotive, electronics and furniture industries. Their core competencies are extrusion, injection molding, pultrusion, CNC machining, stamping and forming technologies, special machine construction and toolmaking. The company has 15 subsidiaries worldwide with 1,900 employees. For their brand new production site for furniture components we are currently hiring a
Finance & Tax Specialist (m/f/d)
based in Đà Nẵng / Vietnam
- As part of the management team you are in charge of all financial processes of OKE in Vietnam and ensure compliant policies. The growth plan for 2022 is 30 people and appr. 40bn VND turnover.
- You are responsible for Accounting, Reporting, Controlling, Payroll, Tax and Auditing.
- You prepare monthly payroll and wages and control the companies´ performance by invoicing and transferring in time.
- You prepare tax and legal audits as well as certification and registration processes.
- In close communication with german headquarters you deliver and execute monthly and annual financial statements.
- You are the main point of contact for local banks, tax offices, accountants, auditors and government agencies.
- As a sparring partner you help ramp up the business and bring OKE to a success story in SouthEast Asia.
- A university degree in finance, tax, business administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Finance with strong exposure to a manufacturing environment, first leadership experience would be a plus.
- A Certificate of Chief Accountant training.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ERP systems (ideally with proALPHa) and advanced knowledge of Vietnamese payroll, tax law and social security branches.
- Ability to network successfully in a global corporate environment.
- Strong communication skills towards different stakeholders, native level of Vietnamese and a strong command in English; German is a plus.
- A highly compliant working style paired with self-starting, pragmatic attitude and a great desire to add value to our people and our organization.
What expects you at OKE Vietnam?
- OKE´s first principle: “We like people”; e.g. food truck, shuttle service, internal and external training and the opportunity to work in a growing global environment with creative freedom.
- Established structures for all locations within the OKE Group to create a trustful and modern cooperation worldwide.
- Training and Onboarding in China and/or Germany during summer 2021.
- And: A real possibility to shape and create a new manufacturing site from the beginning, set up completely new teams and to adapt your own organizational culture and traditions.
If you feel intrigued by this opportunity, please apply via our application system in only 2 minutes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Katharina Goertz or Robert Bowen from interpool HR at + 49 30 40 50 416 – 20 or + 49 30 40 50 416 – 12.
Please note: The Location of the new factory is Lot NM-04.1, Tam Thang 2, Industrial Zone, Tam Thang Commune,, Tam Ky City, Quang Nam Province. A shuttle shuttle service from Đà Nẵng is planned.