HR Generalist (m/f/d)
Our client, the German OKE Group, develops and produces sophisticated plastic components, especially for the automotive, electronics and furniture industries. Their core competencies are extrusion, injection molding, pultrusion, CNC machining, stamping and forming technologies, special machine construction and toolmaking. The company has 15 subsidiaries worldwide with 1,900 employees. For their brandnew production site for furniture components we are currently hiring a
HR Generalist (m/f/d)
Production Site based in Đà Nẵng / Vietnam
- As part of the core management team you design and implement the Human Resources plan of the Vietnamese production site and take over responsibility for the whole employee lifecycle, with a target of 30 people and 40bn VND turnover in 2022, long-term up to 100 people.
- In the first step, together with the GM, you set up the further management and production workers team and provide induction programmes.
- You implement and ensure smooth HR processes and documentation, based on ERP-systems, including: recruiting, payroll, training, retention, onboarding, temporary staff, employee database (e.g. vacation planning, sick leave).
- In the second step, you proactively drive HR projects like engagement, talent, organisational and personnel development.
- You help drive business as an HR Business Partner. Together you grow the business and bring the company to a success story in SouthEast Asia.
- A degree from a university or junior college in business administration, psychology or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HR with strong knowledge of the Vietnamese labor market, labor law and regulatory guidelines.
- Native level of Vietnamese and a strong command in English; German is a plus.
- A self-starting, pragmatic attitude paired with business and financial acumen and the mindset for flat hierarchies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and sound knowledge of HR ERPs and digital tools.
- Internationally open-minded and a great desire to add value to our people and our organization.
What expects you at OKE Vietnam?
- OKE´s first principle: “We like people”; e.g. food truck, shuttle service, internal and external training and the opportunity to work in a growing global environment with creative freedom.
- Established structures for all locations within the OKE Group to create a trustful and modern cooperation worldwide.
- Training and Onboarding in China and/or Germany during summer 2021.
- And: A real possibility to shape and create a new manufacturing site from the beginning, set up completely new teams and to adapt your own organizational culture and traditions.
If you feel intrigued by this opportunity, please apply via our application system in only 2 minutes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Katharina Goertz or Julia Pfitzner from interpool HR at + 49 30 40 50 416 – 20 or + 49 30 40 50 416 – 25.
Please note: The location of the new factory is Lot NM-04.1, Tam Thang 2, Industrial Zone, Tam Thang Commune, Tam Ky City, Quang Nam Province. A shuttle service from Đà Nẵng city is planned.