Managing Director (m/f/d) Latvia
Our customer, Kärcher is the world's leading provider of cleaning technology. The family owned enterprise employs more than 13,500 people in 72 countries and more than 130 companies. Over 50,000 service centres in all countries ensure continuous and comprehensive supplies to customers all over the world. In 2019, Kärcher reached the highest sales in its history with 2.578 billion euros. For their growing and recently independent subsidiary based in Riga, we are currently hiring a
Managing Director (m/f/d) – Latvia, based in Riga
The MD will be based in Riga in the operating sales and service (B2B & B2C) subsidiary with 30 employees and approx. 7 Mio € annual turnover. Your task will include:
- Elevating the business to the next level by developing a strong multichannel sales structure, including direct sales and services as well as dealer development,
- Working closely with both regional and global headquarters in order to set up a mid- and long-term strategy, and taking over responsibility for P&L, budgeting and forecasting,
- Overseeing the operations and performance of the organization and managing its compliance with legal and regulatory requirements,
- Being a central figure in promoting the organization’s culture and its shared values especially during a phase of rapid growth.
For this exciting and growth-oriented position you should possess:
- A relevant education university degree and a proven track record of success in senior level commercial or sales management for an international brand;
- An operational and strategic exposure both in B2B and B2C business (e.g. construction, electronics, power tools);
- Extensive experience in handling dealer networks and direct customers, in combination with a highly customer-centric approach;
- An empathic leadership style with a focus on professional development and coaching;
- Fluency in Latvian and English;
- An outgoing personality, high analytical skills, a self-starting attitude and the strong desire to add value to the organization.
Our client offers an extremely well-known brand, a highly supportive structure both on a regional and a global level, a high degree of entrepreneurial freedom, an exciting product portfolio and competitive salary as well as employment benefits.
As the personnel consultancy commissioned by Kärcher, we would like to invite you to use the "Apply" button to apply with your CV in just a few steps. If you have any questions, please contact Katharina Goertz at +49 - 30 - 40 50 416 20.