Senior Recruiter (m/f/d) - Executive Search / HR Consulting Eastern Europe
Kärcher is the world's leading provider of cleaning technology. The family owned enterprise employs more than 13,500 people in 72 countries and more than 130 companies. Over 50,000 service centres in all countries ensure continuous and comprehensive supplies to customers all over the world.
interpool is a full subsidiary and an international HR consulting firm focusing on headhunting, recruiting process outsourcing and agile diagnostics. Their purpose is to make the potential of people visible. Their unique selling points are innovation, cross-cultural competence and diversity. interpool operates as the recruiting shared service for Kärcher as well as an HR consulting firm for external clients.
- Assuming end-to-end responsibility for our Executive Search and Agile Diagnostics businesses in Romania and internationally.
- Helping to grow and stabilize recruiting business in terms of business and revenues.
- Professionalizing structures, processes and client onboarding.
- Driving profitable growth through sustainable sales and ‘top notch’ delivery.
- Partnering with our clients and delivering headhunting mandates and diagnostics services from sales to invoice.
- Delivering and further improving our diagnostics, training and HR consulting services, i.e. talent management and brokerage, organizational development, learning.
- You have graduated from university in business, psychology or a comparable field, with honors.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a consultant and in a progressive HR environment. Leadership and entrepreneurial track record are a plus.
- Very strong command in English. German is a plus.
- Exposure to international recruiting or HR consulting.
- You are a curious, open-minded, autonomous and self-reflected and a communicative networker with a problem-solving and customer-centric mindset.
With interpool you will find:
- A great team, passionate about what we do, which is highly professional while emphasizing employee engagement at the same time. We have values and live them. We strive to collaborate as humans and come closer with each other, our customers and our candidates.
- Great entrepreneurial autonomy, a dynamic start-up whose success you determine, and experts from our locations worldwide to help, support, enable and develop you. You can be successful by assuming responsibility and bringing in your own ideas if you execute well.
- Our own agile diagnostics approach, which proves evidence of our thought leadership in the domain, and which we continuously want to co-develop with you.
- Individual and team development, international travel, professional networking and flex time.
We look forward to receiving your application via our recruiting platform. For any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with Katharina Goertz +49 30 40 50 416 20 or email@example.com