General Manager (m/f/d) Kärcher Vietnam
Chu Lai, Quảng Nam, VietnamKärcher Vietnam
The family owned enterprise Kärcher employs more than 14,500 people in 78 countries and more than 130 companies. More than 50,000 service centers in all countries ensure continuous and comprehensive supplies to customers all over the world. In 2021, Kärcher reached the highest sales with 3.092 billion euros in its history.
Kärcher is continuously growing, hereby also establishing a stronger base in Vietnam. For 2023 it is planned to build up a production site in South of Da Nang and further expand the supply network within the Southeast Asia region. To strengthen the operation in Vietnam, we are looking forward to your committed support. The job's location is in Chu Lai Industrial Park, Quang Nam.
General Manager (m/f/d) Vietnam
What is your role at Kärcher?
- Development and successful implementation of the strategy for opening and developing the plant
- Leading of the Management team for the preparation of the opening of the factory
- Leading the factory with 400 people in terms of quality, delivery and costs
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Interaction with headquarters on equipment placement, capacity planning, personnel, logistics, customs, etc.
- Interaction with the parent company on all issues related to the opening of the production site
- Short-term and long-term business planning
- Implementation of the plan for the preparation of resources for the opening of production for 200 employees
- Ensuring the implementation of the production plan
- Development, modification and implementation of business processes
- Achievement of profit target
- Monitoring and control of production activity costs (KPI toolkit)
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the system of safety and labor protection
- Interaction with government agencies
- Ensuring compliance with product quality standards (in line with international criteria)
- Fulfillment of operating indicators - sales plan, planned production volumes, shipment plan
- Monitoring the implementation of general and individual goals of the work of the staff
- Building a professional effective team, staff coaching.
- Higher economic/technical education
- Fluent English
- Successful experience in managing a factory of a foreign company for at least 6 years (plant director, production director, plant executive director, plant operations director)
- Deep understanding of production business processes
- Technical, technological, legal, financial background
- Strategic thinking and focus on results, developed analytical skills, managerial competencies and skills
- Advanced user of modern MS Office, Google, cloud services, modern instant messengers, CRM systems
We would like to invite you to use the "Apply" button to apply with your CV in English incl. your salary expectations in just a few steps. If you have any questions, please contact Van Anh LE at +84(0)909 584 099