HR Consultant Executive Search German speaking _ Project based
RemoteRomania, București, Bucurestiinterpool Personal GmbH
interpool is a full subsidiary and an international HR consulting firm focusing on headhunting, recruiting process outsourcing and agile diagnostics. Their purpose is to make the potential of people visible. Their unique selling points are innovation, cross-cultural competence and diversity. interpool operates as the recruiting shared service for Kärcher as well as an HR consulting firm for external clients.
- Assuming end-to-end responsibility for our Executive Search business internationally.
- Professionalizing structures, processes and client onboarding.
- Driving profitable growth through sustainable sales and ‘top notch’ delivery.
- Partnering with our clients and delivering headhunting mandates and diagnostics services from sales to invoice.
- Delivering and further improving our diagnostics, training and HR consulting services, i.e. talent management and brokerage, organizational development, learning.
● You have graduated from university in business, psychology or a comparable field
● You have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a consultant and in a progressive HR environment.
● Very strong command in English and German/mandatory.
● Exposure to international full-life cycle recruitment processes.
● You are a curious, open-minded, autonomous and self-reflected and a communicative networker with a problem-solving and customer-centric mindset.
With interpool you will find:
- A great & friendly team, passionate about what we do, which is highly professional while emphasising employee engagement at the same time. We have values and live them.
- We strive to collaborate as humans and come closer with each other, our customers and our candidates. Despite all our professionalism, we attach great importance to a relaxed and positive working atmosphere as well as to "human" interaction with each other, with our customers and candidates.
- Great entrepreneurial autonomy, a dynamic start-up whose success you determine, and experts from our locations worldwide to help, support, enable and develop you.
- You can be successful by assuming responsibility and bringing in your own ideas if you execute well.
- Our own agile diagnostics approach, which proves evidence of our thought leadership in the domain, and which we continuously want to co-develop with you.
- Individual and team development, international travel, professional networking and flex time.
- “We hire for attitude and train for skills.” You don't have everything you need with you yet, but find us exciting and can identify with our values? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
If you identify with these tasks and responsibilities, we look forward to receiving your application via our recruiting platform. For any further questions, please feel free to get in touch with Amalia Dobre at +40 747.074.774