Mexico, Ciudad de México, Mexico CityExecutive Search
Important Law firm located in Mexico City is looking for an innovative marketing manager to promote their company's brand and services. In this dynamic role, you will be optimizing the marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing strategies.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with other departments.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Developing and managing the marketing department´s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting finding to the executive team.
- Promoting the brand at Universities and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or similar.
- A master's degree is desirable.
- Fluent in English and the ability to communicate with different stakeholders and hierarchies.
- At least two years' experience as a marketing manager at a Service Company.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuing education plan.
- Life insurance.
- Insurance of major medical expenses.