Quality Manager (m/f/d) Kärcher Vietnam
Quang Nam, Quảng Nam, VietnamKärcher Vietnam
The family owned enterprise Kärcher employs more than 14,500 people in 78 countries and more than 130 companies. More than 50,000 service centers in all countries ensure continuous and comprehensive supplies to customers all over the world. In 2021, Kärcher reached the highest sales with 3.092 billion euros in its history.
Kärcher is continuously growing, hereby also establishing a stronger base in Vietnam. For 2023 it is planned to build up a production site in South of Da Nang and further expand the supply network within the Southeast Asia region. To strengthen the operation in Vietnam, we are looking forward to your committed support. The job's location is in Chu Lai Industrial Park, Quang Nam.
Quality Manager (m/f/d) Quang Nam
What is your role at Kärcher
- Development and implementation of instructions, regulations, quality standards;
- Organization of control over the quality of manufactured products, their compliance with GOST, internal standards, approved samples, specifications, delivery conditions and contracts, execution of documentation in the prescribed manner.
- Control (input, operational, output) of product quality;
- Conducting scheduled and unscheduled quality audits;
- Obtaining ISO, QMS certificates, passing external audits;
- Work with complaints, development of a system of continuous quality improvement;
- Development and implementation of KPIs for quality;
- Reports on quality management of finished products;
- Organization and implementation of certification of finished products;
- Implementation of the 5S system;
- Implementation of a lean manufacturing program - Learn Six Sigma;
- Quality team management
- Higher technical education; Bachelor degree
- Experience in plastic injection molding, painting, plastic molding, metal or assembly manufacturing;
- Deep knowledge of 5s, Lean manufacturing - Learn Six Sigma;
- Knowledge of the most modern quality standards in production;
- Experience in conducting and passing, both internal and external quality audits;
- Experience in implementing production ERP programs as a plus (SAP, LOTUS, ORACLE, etc.);
- Experience in managing a team of 100 people;
- Advanced user of modern software - MS Office, Google, cloud services, modern instant messengers, CRM systems;
- English - Good level of communication
- High personal organization;
- Motivation to achieve a result.
We would like to invite you to use the "Apply" button to apply with your CV in English incl. your salary expectations in just a few steps. If you have any questions, please contact Van Anh LE at +84(0)909 584 099