SAP consultant HR
Winnenden, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Kärcher is the world's leading supplier of cleaning technology and stands for quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success not least to our employees. As a family-owned company with mature corporate structures, we aim to differentiate with outstanding career prospects and a trusting relationship. Interesting challenges and open knowledge transfer offer a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people! For our headquarter offices in Germany, Winnenden near Stuttgart, we are looking for a SAP consultant HR to support the global Kärcher IT, in the Procurement, Human Resources, Learning & Facility Management tribe.
As IT Consultant for HR / SuccessFactors and SAP HCM you will advise our HR department and international locations on the implementation of suitable software systems.
- These range from applicant management to master data administration.
- This also includes the further development and customizing of our SAP systems, taking into account country-specific requirements.
- You integrate new modules (e.g. Comp&Ben, Employee Central) into the infrastructure of the subsidiaries and manage the interfaces to the SAP HCM system and other subsystems.
- As a professional sparring partner, you identify potential for the digitalization of HR processes, offer these in the portfolio and manage your own projects.
- As third level support, you will deal with user questions and solve technical problems in our specialist departments.
- A motivating working atmosphere with a lot of flexibility, freedom and personal responsibility in modern workspaces.
- Individual working time arrangements (e.g. flexible flexitime and home office options).
- Collaborative work in an innovative and agile team using Google Workspace and other tools.
- Up to 32 days holiday.
- Varied sports activities - from yoga to Zumba to outdoor training.
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. at the Mystery Lunch).
- GROW@KÄRCHER: In our innovative programme, employees from different departments and functions worldwide have the opportunity to actively advance their careers.
Your qualification profile includes
- A relevant degree (e.g. with a focus on computer science, business informatics, business administration or HR management) or comparable training. Practical experience in the application and implementation of SAP HCM and SAP Success Factors.
- A pronounced affinity for process optimisation in HR as well as innovative IT solutions.
- You also have a good feel for the opportunities and challenges on the path to digital HR transformation.
- Business fluent in German and English.
- High communication skills combined with conceptual as well as analytical abilities and a strong customer orientation - we will teach you everything else.