Ho Chi Minh city, Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamKärcher Vietnam
Our customer, Kärcher is the world's leading provider of cleaning technology. The family owned enterprise employs more than 15,330 people in 80 countries and more than 150 companies. More than 50,000 service centres in all countries ensure continuous and comprehensive supplies to customers all over the world. In 2022, Kärcher reached the highest sales with 3.16 billion euros in its history.
Kärcher is continuously growing, hereby also establishing a stronger base in Vietnam. For 2023 it is planned to build up a production site in South of Da Nang and further expand the supply network within the Southeast Asia region. To strengthen the operation in Vietnam, we are looking forward to your committed support, at our location in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
Purchasing Executive/Specialist (m/f/d) Vietnam
What is your role at Kärcher?
- Identify and develop strategic supply sources for the assigned commodities. Manage relationships with suppliers, resolve issues, and optimize performance.
- Transforming the purchasing supply chain within Southeast Asia to ensure a more local and sustainable supply for the plant and Kärcher subsidiaries, hereby considering all parts and materials (e.g. plastic, motors, screws).
- Support general business activities and requirements of the specific functional groups.
- Command proficiency in commodities and buying processes and update as required
- Expected to be a critical thinker to drive process improvements by developing and integrating best practices across multiple functions and strategic sourcing teams.
- At least 3-5 years of Procurement experience in Strategic Sourcing Management; prefer at least 2-3 years procuring raw materials (Plastics, Mold, Crew, etc.).
- Comprehensive understanding of procurement and commodity management methodologies. Solid knowledge of cost drivers and supply base for assigned commodities.
- A relevant degree (industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or technically oriented business administration) or a comparable qualification.
- Strong command of Vietnamese and English (written and oral).
- Ability to champion new change efforts and processes to drive continuous improvements
- Significant expertise in legal contract negotiations and risk management
- Work independently and manage time and projects effectively and efficiently.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with an attention to detail. A self-starter with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability.
Our client offers an extremely well-known brand, a highly supportive structure both on a regional and a global level, a high degree of entrepreneurial freedom, an exciting product portfolio, and a competitive salary as well as employee benefits.
We would like to invite you to use the "Apply" button to apply with your CV in English incl. your salary expectations in just a few steps. If you have any questions, please contact Van Anh LE at +84 909 584 099