CFO - KVT
Ho Chi Minh city, Hồ Chí Minh, VietnamFinance & Administration
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, tax topics. In charge of the company's financial strategy and operations, making sure the budget follows the plan.
As part of an executive management team, you will have interaction with various members of a company, both senior and junior.
- Oversee and manage the activities of the Finance, Legal Compliance, HR, IT departments.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- In charge of the ERP implementation
- Work closely with Procurement global team in manage the cost of material
- Ensure and safeguard operations by implementing and overseeing proper treasury, insurance, tax, IT and compliance management related topics, policies and processes
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Build and develop the teams. Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures
- A Bachelor’s degree in the following will be expected. An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable.
- At least 10 years' experience in the finance industry and managing a team
- A CFO must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Profound knowledge of the vietnam tax system and regulations
- Proven knowledge of financial governance standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Director or C-Level in a manufacturing company with strong export sales
- Fluently using ERP platform such as SAP, Oracle,… (manufacturing modules)